}

Translate

Sunday, August 15, 2010

World News Network featured my Hamlet 365 project a second time. Hamlet 349

World News Network featured my Hamlet 365 project a second time. Hamlet 349

by Tim Shaktim Maloney on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 2:28am
TIM MALONEY a Shaktim Hamlet TAKE THREE HUNDRED and FORTY NINE
This TAKE really began to free up on the word 'Bodkin' ... you'll notice the richness of my voice freeing from the otherwise static delivery. I've done so many things in this process to 'play', 'experiment', to bring the text forward from an honest place. I've failed miserably in places and I have achieved some very special moments as well. What I will take from this 2 years that I have put myself out on the line like this, really doing something no one in their 'right mind' would contemplate... is the feeling of Joy. The Joy of having the desire to create and actually making the commitment AND following through, bringing many wonderful surprises to my life, including the ability now to edit video. There are only 16 more TAKES left for me to do and then I will seal this channel and move on to another, or simply allow the universe to do its work to bring me the celebrity that I know is coming. Why do I want celebrity? Because I wasn't talented enough to make Broadway with my efforts... and I want you to buy a ticket to see me sing on Broadway. Thats the 'Big' Dream... that continues.... 'Dreams are Made of Action' ... What will you take from having watched me challenge myself with this project? I hope it will inspire you to Risk more than others think is safe, Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. Show me some love baby ... www.imdb.com HAMLET 365 Shaktim ps soon I will be sharing more
http://wn.com/Nicole_Kidman_It%27s_a_joy!

No comments: