}

Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TIM MALONEY is: Inexhaustible Hamlet Take 354

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1814253/

One Man, One Monologue, 365 TAKES 'To Be or Not To Be' was born out of a crazy dream to be in a Shakespeare play.

For the last of my TAKES I've decided to share it as it would be experienced in an acting class, where the teacher stops and starts... the only difference is that I am directing myself so you are getting my immediate feedback of how I think I am doing. I hope you find this new format helpful... it is meant to be Entertaining and hopefully Educational. It's fun to watch my videos receive the online exposure they are generating. One example, being shared on a College Theatre class online syllabus in Hong Kong. Ha. thats wild AND cool. 'Dreams are Made of Action'
peace,
Shaktim

HAMLET 365 ... an Actor prepares
Category: Education
Tags: Oprah Los Angeles Hollywood Actor Sir Laurence Olivier World Hamlet Shakespeare Hong Kong Japan Chicago Spain London

No comments: