}

Translate

Monday, December 14, 2009

DJ Shaktim's Hamlet 364 'Speed of Light'

Ok ... I'm having a good laugh at my choice of music. I've shared Hamlet with so many people around the world and introduced them to the brilliance that William Shakespeare was and is through the variety of music genres I've chosen. But this one takes the cake I think and I hope you enjoy my taking a humorous dig at myself.
Speaking of Dig ... I've been sharing my Hamlets on Digg and am looking for another place to host them as well, so I can clean up my computer of files when I found Hamlet 56. I liked it, the movement and intensity (I didn't used to like it) ... so I decided to raise the volume intake level and make my stage a bit larger. I wish I had found this higher back lighting earlier in my project...
Blessings, Shaktim The Hamlet of YouTube
remember ...
'Dreams are Made of Action'
HAMLET 365 ... One Actor, One Monologue, 365 TAKES !!!

Oprah ... Here I come ... YouTube STAR 2010 ...
Category: Entertainment
Tags: William Shakespeare Hamlet Sir Laurence Olivier Ian McKellen Jude Law Richard Burton Harvey Oprah Michael Beckwith

No comments: