}

Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tim Maloney...Shaktim...Hamlet 104...Channeling Jim Carrey

an actor prepares...One of my best explorations...but a little sing songy...and I'm learning a great deal from listening...holding on to verbs...maybe I can choose just a few verbs instead of every single one. Why I called it Jim Carrey Channeling? I don't know...It just has this other worldly, beyond Method approach to it that reminds me of the outrageous passion that Jim Carrey Explodes onto a scene with in his characters. I suppose my favorite Character Actor would have to be Jim Carrey. I am happy to share that I am now represented by a Commercial Agent and am still seeking representation for a Theatrical Agent. My goal is to be on a Series this year. perhaps a Dramedy.
Category: Entertainment
Tags: Jim Carrey Acting REEL Shakespeare Passion Performing Arts Indulgent Bollywood Sir Ian McKellen Soap Opera

No comments: