}

Translate

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hamlet 365 An Actor Prepares ... TAKE 336

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1814253/

ONE Actor, ONE Monologue/Soliloquy, 365 TAKES ... An Actor Prepares

This TAKE evolves through 3 previous TAKES and is my freshest TAKE ... meaning, my most recent. That was supposed to be funny. But here I am with about 4 different edited 336's ... and I just feel that I've gotten a little TOO creative with the editing / colorizations... and I needed to refrain (which only happened somewhat here) ... but Sans my usual underscoring, I hope you like this one and if you do, the best way you can show your appreciation for my work is to copy the URL and post it on your Facebook page, or twitter. Yes, thats right... I'm reaching out to my 'peeps' to help share me and make my dream come true to sit on Oprah and tell her why Shaktim is an inspirational Life.
HAMLET 365
Category: Entertainment
Tags: Emma Stone Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Malin Akerman Amber Heard Megan Fox Johnny Depp Gerard Butler Bell Jesse Eisenberg Oprah Shakespeare Jude Law Hamlet United Kingdom Broadway New York City Bollywood Hollywood Turkey India Japan Hong Kong Moscow

No comments: