}

Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

TIM MALONEY a Shaktim Hamlet 334 ... NO REGRETS

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1814253/

ONE Actor, ONE Monologue/Soliloquy, 365 TAKES ... An Actor Prepares

This was my first TAKE back from seeing Jude Law play Hamlet in NYC. I was moved and inspired by Jude bringing such a warmth and humor to his Hamlet. He was certainly well received by the audience and I think every moment that brought some 'lightness' to the story was well directed.

Its taken me a long time to put this TAKE up because I played around with the editing, finding some new ways to bring out the light and darkness.

Today I am eager to complete my project and move on to other projects. If you like what I'm doing, please share me with your friends. I would love more subscribers. And I'd love to get the invitation to be on Oprah !!! 'Dreams are Made of Action'. Even if I'm in India when I get the call from Oprah ... I will come back.
Shaktim ... An Inspirational Life
HAMLET 365
Category: Entertainment
Tags: Sir Ian McKellen Laurence Olivier Dame Elizabeth Taylor Oprah Shakespeare Jude Law Hamlet 2012

No comments: