}

Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

Hamlet 333 Irish Actor ... REDONE for Joe Cool

OK... I am going to leave the first one on, but this is re-edited with Joe Cools advice that the volume was on the low side. I decided to put it through garage band on my iMac... you can tell a big difference in my simple ADR work. Thanks Joe for all you do and for the invite to come to Alaska to have you film some Hamlet TAKES... I am really looking forward to that trip !!!

Somehow the first two words did not make it on the recording, but the rendering was so interesting that I had to upload it immediately. I have about 40 TAKES that I have been mulling over as to what to do with ... but none of them are really TRUE ... and thats what I want for the end of my project. I have a goal to complete this within the two year mark. But now I'm thinking that if I don't make the time, I'll be more satisfied If I wait to put up the best work that I can.

One Actor ... One Monologue ... 365 TAKES

Living the Dream ... and the Statement ...

'Dreams Are Made Of Action'

THIS IS THE JOURNEY OF ONE ACTOR / YOGI WHO IS LIVING A LIFE OF COURAGE, AND INDISPUTABLE RESOLVE TO CONTINUE DREAMING THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM... CREATING ART THROUGH 'BREATHING WITH INTENTION'.

Recently, Shaktim was featured in the UK on the Christmas Documentary, 'To Be or Not To Be in Shakespeare', produced by Seneca Productions, Neil Crombie, Director.

...This TAKE is dedicated to freedom ... the freedom to create, the freedom to explore ... the freedom to fail and the freedom to fulfill dreams !!!

Shaktim
HAMLET 365
Category: Entertainment
Tags: Hamlet Shakespeare Kenneth Branagh Peter O'Toole Colin Farrell Pierce Brosnan Liam Neeson Cillian Murphy Jonathan Rhys Meyers Gabriel Byrne Stephen Rea Ciaran Hinds Stuart Townsend Ireland Alaska Seward Joe Cool

No comments: