}

Translate

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some of my Profile Thoughts on Facebook ~

Through yoga, the sannyasin constantly experiences the blissful self.The only alms he longs for is bliss.Even deep in a cemetery, he lives as if in a pleasure-garden.Aloneness is his only abode. He tirelessly strives for the light.His movement is into no-mind. His body is clean and pure.Non-dependence is his refuge. His activities are like a playing, dancing river.


I have 6 of these covered so far ...

I learned a few things in the last few days about my great grandfather guru, Swami Nityananda. He shared Raja yoga, specifically maintaining the breath in the teesra anke ... this is something I have been doing for years and it truly expands the oxygen in your skull to the point that i feel a bouyancy that i can simply describe as expansive and free. He was also from the Natha Lineage, although he claims he had no guru, but taught a form of monotheistic devotion to Shiva, ie: God. Kashmir Shaivism is another word for this. And did you know that originally Shiva was not one of the many gods of India, but was corrupted when the Aryans invaded India and became a demigod. wow, the things you learn after 10 years of studying a discipline.

It is up to you to make whatsoever you want out of your life. An enlightened consciousness makes even death beautiful. An unenlightened consciousness makes even life ugly. For an enlightened consciousness, only beauty exists -- only beauty; only bliss exists -- only bliss. OSHO


What is Bliss ? my definition is the electrical stimuli that permeate your entire being when you are in prayer to GOD.

and this one is my definitive rendering out of ALL the 365 TAKES of my HAMLET 365 Project on YouTube ... (this is for all my 'new' friends) ~


No comments: