}

Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hamlet 365 TAKE 317 Unsung Hero

William Shakespeare's Hamlet
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1814253/

ONE Actor, ONE Monologue, 365 TAKES

The journey to become a film actor !!! Check it out... A good Friend just gave me some advice on what to do once my exploration is finished... and that would be to put a compilation together... so you can see some of the really good TAKES ...

That would definitely TAKE some time to figure out... but for now... I'm just wanting to process this 'completion' in as honest a way as I can. Without Direction, I have begun to lose focus and doubt myself ... but some of my new viewers on youtube have kept me at it with their props...
Thank you to ALL my Subscribers and Fans on Facebook...
peace,
Shaktim

HAMLET 365

No comments: